Cheesecake stuffed strawberries.
- 1 pound Large Strawberries
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 3-4 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- graham cracker crumbs
1. Rinse strawberries and cut around the top of the strawberry. Remove the top and clean out with a paring knife, if necessary (some may already be hollow inside). Prep all strawberries and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Add cream cheese mix to a piping bag or ziploc with the corner snipped off. Fill strawberries with cheesecake mixture. Once strawberries are filled, dip the top in graham cracker crumbs. If not serving immediately, refrigerate until serving.
- One package of Double Stuff Oreos
- 2 (12oz.) bags of Wilton White Candy Melts
- 24 Lollipop Sticks
- Carefully twist apart all of the Oreo cookies.
- Using one of the pop sticks, make an indentation in the white filling of each cookie.
- Melt the Candy Melts in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring until completely melted and smooth.
- Dip the end of one stick into the melted white chocolate, drizzle a little in the center of the white cookie filling and then gently press it into the indentation made.
- Place the top of the cookie back on and allow white chocolate to harden (5 minutes or so), cementing the cookie back together with a stick inside.
Snickers Dip Recipe
- 2 (8 ounce) packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) Cool Whip
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 6 Snickers bars, chopped
Mix all ingredients together.
Chill overnight to better blend the flavors.
Serve with pretzels or graham crackers.
Oreo Cheesecake Cupcake
30 Whole Oreo’s and 12 Chopped Oreo’s (I also added some extra crushed mini oreo’s in the batter)
2 lbs Cream cheese = 4 (8oz) 1/3 reduced fat cream cheese
1 Cup Sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 Large Eggs (beaten)
1 Cup light Sour Cream
pinch of salt
Preheat the to 275 degrees
Line a cupcake tin and place a whole Oreo in each cupcake liner.
Beat the cream cheese in a electric mixer on medium high speed until smooth, gradually add your sugar. Add the vanilla, mix until combined and slowly add the beaten eggs. Add your sour cream and salt beat until combined. Stir in your crushed oreos. Fill your cupcake liner to almost the top. Bake for 22-25 minutes rotating the pan once half way through. Cool on a wire rack and place in the fridge for 4 hours to set or over night.